Made especially for you, by order
Shipping & Processing time
Customs and import taxes
I gladly accept returns and cancellations
I don't accept exchanges
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Frequently asked questions
All the items that can be returned are shipped in a sealed transparent plastic bag.
For health and safety reasons I can't accept returns after the sealed transparent bag that contains the object has been opened.
The customer is responsible for the shipping costs on returned items.
I can't accept returns on custom items.
Why no returns after the sealed bag has been opened?
It's for customer's safety and peace of mind. My products may be used, or should I say "are intended to be used", in BDSM scenes involving skin impacts that would not allow to resell the product or reuse the same leather on a different product. A flogger is a very personal fetish tool and a customer needs to know that the materials used to assemble it are high quality and new.
Is the packaging anonymous?
Yes! I value privacy! In case of shipping to countries outside the EU, the customs declaration will state a generic "leather goods" and the sender will be me, and not my shop or anything related to it or Etsy.
Please feel free to contact me if you have more specific needs.
Random info about my floggers - part two
- A Tatsumaki class flogger handle is comprised of more than 20 different parts and five specific leather types.
- Whenever possible I try to use the number 7 in my floggers. As an example, my Tatsumaki class floggers have 77 tails, and bindings with 7 rounds of leather cord are used extensively in the construction of my handles. This is because 7 is considered the luckiest number in Japanese culture.
- Before shipment, every flogger is fastened using only leather cord that I deemed not 100% up to par with my crafting standards. This way I minimize the waste of leather and the use of other materials.
- Every flogger is shipped in a double drawstring black bag, 100% cotton, new.
- Every order includes a 15g pot of leather grease.
- For easier, faster and safer handling by postal services, I only use new boxes. Inside the box, whenever possible I try to use recycled and/or recyclable packing materials and to minimize the use of plastic.
The worst enemy of real leather products is humidity causing the development of mould. All of my products are shipped in a cotton bag that can be used for storage in a dry environment. Every shipment includes a 10g pot of leather grease that you may want to massage over the product once or twice a year, especially on natural leather flogger tails. Real leather is composed of a multitude of fibers that need to slide over each other with minimal friction. Leather grease serves that purpose: correctly lubricate the fibers.
I can't find my answer here!
Please don't hesitate to contact me!